Yesterday I decided to make myself the A version of Butterick 5456. I bought some beautiful fabric in anticipation of this cute and fun sundress--Karavan with the beautiful pink elephants with a matching pink knit for the bodice. The dress went together fairly easy, and I did use my serger for most of the sewing. After basting the skirt bottom to the bodice, I tried it on to see how it looked. I found the top to be rather "boxy" looking, with noticeably large armhole areas. Unfortunately the front view of the pattern envelope does not show this. I decided to scrap my dress and make a skirt for one of my girls instead since I was unhappy with this dress style on me. It is beautiful fabric, and hopefully one day, I will find the right dress pattern to use the fabric again for myself.