I am extremely happy with the results of this pattern. The most challenging part was sewing the foldover elastic to the lycra fabric. I actually missed catching the fabric a couple of times and had to go back and pull out a few stitches so I could slip it back in and resew, which wasn't really a problem. I decided to use the FOE for trim on the bottom of the tankini and skort to make it easier on myself for the hem since I do not have a coverstitch machine. This can be done on a regular sewing machine using a twin stretch needle, but I also liked the color of the FOE and thought it would be a nice addition. After I finished the tankini, the skort sewed up together very quickly. I will definitely be making more for my girls since they love them. I purchased both fabric and FOE thru Etsy.com.