Thursday, May 10, 2012

Sew Serendipity

I'm so excited about Kay Whitt's (Sew Serendipity) new patterns!!  I cannot wait to make me dresses from her summer patterns.  You know I'll be posting them here as soon as I can get my hands on some awesome fabric to make them in. :)

5/21--Working on my Bebe dress now!  I went to the site recommended by Kay on how to make a full bust adjustment--oh my gosh...this works!  It was extremely simple and only took a couple of minutes.  I'm working on my muslin for this.  It's a good thing because I would have wasted my fabric.
5/24--I realized that by making the full bust adjustment, the new length on my bodice was actually too long.  I compared my muslin to the pattern's front photo (the version I am making), and my seam was much lower.  Everything else seems to be right.  I put my pattern piece on top of the tissue pattern and made my length to be exactly the same. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Your comments are enjoyed and very much appreciated!