Friday, May 18, 2012

Simple Things "A Pretty Good Bag" pattern


This is my version of Simple Things' PDF pattern "A Pretty Good Bag."  I actually won this pattern last week--hurray!!


I really like this bag.  As you can see, I'm ready to hit the pool...magazine in one pocket, sunscreen in the other, and towel in the bag.  This was my first PDF pattern ever, so I wasn't quite sure what to expect.  Let me to you, it's quite simple.  You download the pattern, print it, line up corresponding circles, tape it, and there you have your pattern.  I lined my bag with white batiste, which I also laminated with Heat n Bond iron on vinyl.  That was a little something  extra I chose to do (not part of the pattern instructions) so I could put a wet towel in the bag if necessary.  It was a first for me to do that as well, and it proved to be very easy.  Thank you Simple Things for this opportunity to showcase your "Pretty Good Bag!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Your comments are enjoyed and very much appreciated!