Monday, June 4, 2012

The Bebe Dress

I LOVE Kay Whitt's new pattern "The Bebe Dress."  I made it today using Jennifer Paganelli's Crazy Love fabric.  Kay's instructions for an invisible zipper are awesome.  The pleats were a first time for me, and they were so easy and add such a nice detail to the dress.  This pattern is a new favorite of mine, and I cannot wait to make other versions of this pattern.  I did make a full bust adjust to the size small bodice front pattern piece.  What a difference that made!  For the first time ever, I feel the bust darts are in the right place.  I had a little trouble sewing the small bodice-sized piece to an XS skirt, but I know how to do that now.  Difficulty provides added experience and my next Bebe will sew up in a snap!  I just love all the beautiful fabrics out there to choose from.  Thank you Kay for another awesome pattern! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Your comments are enjoyed and very much appreciated!