Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Crafty Mama's Funky Pants pattern

 
Obviously I didn't make these very funky!  I just wanted to take a trial run of this PDF pattern to see if the fit was good and if it would be liked by my daughter.  I am happy to report that she LOVES these pants.  This is an awesome yoga-style pant that is offered as a PDF pattern thru the Crafty Mama website.  These sewed up so quickly and easily and look so nice.  I also hemmed them with my coverstitch machine.  I will be making these in as many colored fabrics I can find.  These pants are made from a medium-weight, stretch French terry knit fabric, purchased from Fabric.com.

I wish these came in an adult-sized pattern--I'd buy it today!  Update** 8/30 ** I just read where Crafty Mama's are printing a pattern in adult sizes--hurray!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Your comments are enjoyed and very much appreciated!