Here's my Jalie 2682!
I really like this shirt. I have already made this for each of my girls, and it is a quick and easy project. I did add 1/2 inch to the bodice front and back to lengthen where the seamline would be. I needed a little extra length there.
I purchased this fabric from Girl Charlee fabrics. It is a double-sided fabric, which I had never seen before. One side is stripes and the other a coordinating solid color. It was a little time demanding matching up the stripes on the bodice. I put my fabric pieces right sides together, pinned them, and then flipped my fabric up to make sure my lines were together. I did the same with the sleeves...pin and peak. :) It took a while but well worth the results.