Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Have a Merry Christmas!

I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.  My sewing has slowed a little in preparation for the holiday.  I am really looking forward to Christmas break with my children and husband.  I cherish the time we all get to spend together, all under one roof. Being a military family, you never know if you will spend the holiday together or not.  This year we do. :)

My next project to be is a dress jumper for one of my girls.  I'm using the "Jolie" velveteen pinafore dress pattern in the Ottobre 6/2009 issue.  I'm trying to make it identical to the photo.  I'll also be making a matching long sleeve shirt to wear beneath.  If I can't find a brown scarf to match, I may try to make that as well!

Until my next posting, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Sincerely,
Shirley


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Your comments are enjoyed and very much appreciated!