Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Ottobre Creative Workshop 301 T-Shirt

Look at this cute fabric!!  I love this Fair Isle fabric knit that I purchased from Girl Charlee fabrics.  It is absolutely perfect for this time of year.  I made this shirt using Ottobre's Creative Workshop 301 pattern for the first time.  I am a huge fan of Ottobre, and I really like the simplicity of this pattern.  It is definitely a good one to have on hand for a basic t-shirt to pair up with anything and everything.



When I saw this fabric, I immediately knew I wanted to use a solid color for the sleeves and neckband.


I made a pair of "Crafty Mamas Funky Pants" to go with her new shirt.  The pants are made from a medium weight knit also purchased from Girl Charlee; the colors match perfectly!


My daughter said, "oh my gosh!!  I just love this outfit!"  

Thanks for stopping by~Shirley


5 comments:

  1. What fun fabric! And a cute, warm-looking, outfit. I'm glad you found a pants-weight knit from Girl Charlee. Much of what I've gotten is on the thinner side, some of it VERY thin. I guess I need to really pay attention to the fabric descriptions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joy, the medium weight knit has been great for my daughter even on very cold days. I haven't found it anywhere else, so I don't even bother looking anymore. I love how Girl Charlee has weight descriptions!

      Delete
  2. I love it too! What a great fabric find!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelly! I actually bought enough of it to make each of my girls one and me too! I'm going to make mine with green sleeves. I think I might have a little extra to make one or two scarves with...I hope so. I found a tutorial online how to make an infinity scarf.

      Delete
  3. Love the patterned knit fabric, Shirley. Good choice to team with red.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Your comments are enjoyed and very much appreciated!