I feel like this is almost too basic a top to post about! This is so simple, yet my daughter loves it. This is a Disney "Shake it Up" pattern and so far this is my first project. I have Simplicity 1895, another Shake it Up pattern, that I will be sewing from as well. I actually made this tunic in a stretch knit instead of cotton and left the bottom unhemmed. I used fold over elastic on the arms, and I made a neckband out of the chevron fabric. The pattern, for this tunic, calls for cotton and then bias tape for the neck and arms. I will do that as well. I just had this chevron left over from a previous project that I had promised my daughter.
Tunic fabric purchased from Girl Charlee
Old Navy T-shirt and leggings
thanks for stopping by ~ Shirley