Thursday, November 21, 2013

Relajarse for me!

Ottobre Relajarse Miniskirt 
3/2013
Size 158 with added length

Antonella Shirt Farbenmix
Size Small



I loved the skirt I made so much for my girls, I made one for myself too!  Over this past year, I have lost 20 pounds, and I discovered that my hip size falls, for now, in the Ottobre kids measurements--lucky for me! This is a fun, casual skirt and I will wear it a lot this winter.  I paired it with the Antonella shirt by Farbenmix.  I like the keyhole neckline.  There are many variations with this pattern.  You can cut up the sleeves, having many colors, plain long sleeve as I have done, or even cap sleeves!  You can opt for the basic neckline too.





Thanks for stopping by ~ Shirley

6 comments:

  1. Awesome! Nice job on this outfit. I love it that my daughter and I are pretty much the same size, because it makes things easy when it comes to sewing up skirts and shirts. Only one cut of a pattern saves time. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy :) I never thought about that, so something to look forward to! I'm sure at some point me and my girls will be in the same size. They are in 122 and 134, so not that far off!

      Delete
  2. Great job Shirley! This outfit is awesome :)
    How lucky for you to fit in the kids sizes !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! For now I'll enjoy the kid-sized patterns, but I know I won't last for too long. My appetite is starting to come back--hurray! Just in time for turkey and Christmas goodies. I'm really going to enjoy the holidays with lots of baking! There are some things I want out of the Ottobre Women, so I'm going to have to figure out how to make them fit. I found a denim skirt that I really want. I need my adjustable body form (for Christmas) to help me figure that out!

      Delete
  3. A fabulous outfit, Shirley!!! Looks great on you...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pam. I'm really trying to focus on complete outfits now. :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Your comments are enjoyed and very much appreciated!